Phytorelax Laboratories Oli sublimi’ MONOI DE TAHITI Multi-usage Dry Oil
Country of origin: Italy
- Contains over 99% of ingredients of natural origin
- Without preservatives
- DERMATOLOGY TESTED
- In Polynesian, Monoï means scented oil and is achieved through a happy marriage of product typical of those islands: coconut oil (cocos nucifera) and the Tiaré flower (Gardenia tahitensis)
- The Tiaré flowers are left to macerate in the coconut oil to extract their precious oil, which is well-known for its ability to soften and protect skin, leaving it feeling velvety
How to use:
- Applicable on face, body and hair
- Apply at will on hair and skin of the body and face until completely absorbed
- Store in a dry and cool place
- Keep in a place children cannot reach
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- For the first time user, test behind ears with a little amount to observe if any adverse reaction occurs.
- If contact with eyes occurs rinse thoroughly with water, consult a doctor if needed.
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Not applicable for children aged under 6.
- For extern